1 – 4 people
• A quiet area of the Drôme Provençale in France, easy to access, laid out on different levels.
• Sufficient space for social/physical distancing.
• Much outside space for playing. A table tennis table at hand.
• Lovely heated swimming pool (about 70 m²) with a magnificent view on the Mont Ventoux.
• Around the pool is a wooden terrace, partly covered with artificial grass. You can relax on chairs and lounge in the sun or in the shade of trees.
• Your gîte (from “hut”) has its own terrace and garden, with a view on the Mont Ventoux or the pretty Provencal village.
• The land is at only 500 meters from the village (all amenities), accessible by car or bike or on foot.
• At only 18 kilometers from the start of climbing the Mont Ventoux at Malaucène.
• Inside each gîte is a bright and comfortable interior waiting for you.
• The bathroom is equipped with a shower cabin, a wash basin and a toilet.
• The bedroom has bunkbeds, in the living space is a double bed with 2 matrasses.
• Central heating.
• Common use of a washing machine, barbecues and a vacuum cleaner, all available in a technical room for all gîtes.
• free WIFI, DVD-player.
• Comfortable beds (2m long), one double bed with 2 matrasses and 2 bunkbeds.
• Linen for beds, bathroom and kitchen is included in the rental rate.
• Baby cot and high chair available on demand.
The gîtes are particularly suited for couples and families with max 2 children. Numerous wonderful discoveries await you in our area, please have a look at the page “Surroundings”. Especially hikers and bikers are always very enthusiastic about the possibilities they have here.
Our village offers:
• tennis courts
• a jeu de boules court
• play grounds
• tabletennis facilities
• a skate park
• a café / restaurant / bistro
• a pub (!)
• a butcher
• a supermarket
• a pharmacy
• a medical center (dentist, physicians, physiotherapists…)
• a hair dresser
• a tourist office