September 12, 2020
In times of worry and many question marks, clear information is essential to give to our customers. This is the reason why we explain to you, our guests and future guests, what our plans and measures are. We think that there is no better place to do so as at the source of the news.
This Covid-19 information from the Drôme Provençale will be updated as soon as we have new details.
Our holiday homes are open. The rentals are continuing for the remainder of 2020. If you wish to book a holiday for 2021, you can now.
Our cleaning protocol is entirely in line with what the French regulations demand of rental companies like ours.
The measure of social and physical distancing is quite easy to implement, as our holiday homes are all sufficiently far away from eachother.
The swimming pool has enough space around it to comply with the rules of social distancing as well. Your group or family can keep a 1m or even 2m distance from another.
Your safety and ours is our very first concern.
What if my stay cannot take place?
If the borders of France should close again, or if we have a local lockdown due to Corona, we pay your money back entirely. If you have fallen ill yourself, or for any other reason you cancel your holidays with us, our General Conditions of cancellation apply.
Please contact us by mail, phone or whatsapp. We will get in touch with you shortly.
Local situation today
– confusing colorcodes… The French government declares red departments, amongst them is the Vaucluse, close to us, we are in the Drôme (yellow). These colors say something about the number of contaminations, there is certainly not meant a lockdown. A Belgian newspaper declared that the Drôme is orange now. In French terms we are “yellow”, meaning that all is safe, provided you keep away from busy places.
Please beware that some small insurance companies have their own policies for people leaving to France now. Check this out before you go, unless you are not worried about that issue.
– wearing a facial mask is compulsory in closed spaces like shops, banks, post offices etc.
– it is mandatory to wear a facial mask in the streets of Vaison-la-Romaine and Avignon.
– we strongly advise to avoid busy places like the weekly markets or to go there, with facial masks, very early in the morning.
– markets, shops, restaurants and café’s as well as tourist attractions are open in our area. We all have to keep distance and avoid dangerous behaviour outside the family.
– public swimming pools have limited entrance. The one of Camping le Sagittaire is open provided a reservation was made by the website the day before.
Health care in Mirabel aux Baronnies
Important telephone numbers:
Physician (+33) 4 75 26 40 33
Pharmacy 3915 (only locally reachable)
Dentist (+33) 04 75 40 82 82
Veterarian (+33) 04 75 82 17 60
On the picture: the medical center in the village, where you can find physicians, the pharmacy, physiotherapists and other health professionals.