La Source – the house
1 – 10 people
• A quiet area of the Drôme Provençale in France, easy to access, laid out on different levels.
• Sufficient space for physical distancing.
• Much outside space for playing. A table tennis table at hand.
• Lovely heated swimming pool (about 70 m²) with a magnificent view on the Mont Ventoux.
• Around the pool is a wooden terrace, partly covered with artificial grass. You can relax on chairs and lounge in the sun or in the shade of trees.
• The house has its own terraces and garden, with a view on vineyards and the Mont Ventoux.
• The house is at only 500 meters from the village (all amenities), accessible by car or bike or on foot.
• At only 18 kilometers from the start of climbing the Mont Ventoux at Malaucène.
• Bright and comfortable furniture inside in a modern setting.
• A bathroom with big bathtub, a shower cabin and double wash basin on the groud floor. A second bathroom upstairs with a shower cabin and double wash basins.
• Central heating and an open fire place.
• 2 toilets with each a wash basin.
• Washing machine, barbecue, double garage for cars, motorbikes and bikes.
• free WIFI, DVD-player.
• Comfortable 2m and even 2.10m long beds in 5 bedrooms, all double beds with 2 matrasses. One of them can be split in 2 single beds.
• Linen for beds, bathrooms and kitchen is included in the rental rate.
• Baby cot and high chair available on demand.
The house is particularly suitable for groups of friends, couples and families. Groups who are up to 6 max. and wish to have a lot of space for themselves are very happy in this house as well. For them we have special rates out of
Numerous wonderful discoveries await you in our area, please have a look at the page “Surroundings”. Especially hikers and bikers are always very enthusiastic about the possibilities they have here.
Our village offers:
• tennis courts
• a jeu de boules court
• play grounds
• tabletennis facilities
• a skate park
• a café / restaurant / bistro
• a pub (!)
• a butcher
• a supermarket
• a pharmacy
• a medical center (dentist, physicians, physiotherapists…)
• a hair dresser
• a tourist office